quarta-feira, 30 de maio de 2012

Pineapplelicious


H&M
 
Hi everyone! I've been dying to show you my new beauty/decor acquisition. Isn't it cute?
It's a coconut scented body butter by H&M that when empty can be used to keep earrings, rings or just serve as a decorative piece. The first time I saw it about 3 weeks ago, I decided to restrain myself, but yesterday I just gave in. I love anything tropical and anything cheap that is multifunctional so this was just too good to pass up. And the smell is just heavenly. It will immediately transport you to Tobago and living in Dublin, boy, do I need that! 
The pictures are not Vogue worthy but it's the best I, the world's worst photographer, could do, so sorry about that. In the back you can see my jewelry tree, that my friend Rita gave me, with some of my favorite accessories. I'm still not sure where I'm gonna keep my pineapple, but one thing I know, my home will be much brighter with it.

Olá! Estou morta para vos mostrar a minha última aquisição de beleza/decoração. Não é giro?
È um body butter de côco da H&M, que quando estiver vazio pode ser usado pra guardar brincos ou anéis, ou como peça decorativa. Na primeira vez que o vi há 3 semanas, decidi controlar-me, mas ontem cedi. Adoro tudo o que seja tropical e tudo o que seja barato e multi-funções, por isso não podia deixar de comprar. E o cheiro é simplesmente maravilhoso. Transporta-nos de imediato para Tobago e, estando em Dublin, preciso mesmo disso!
As fotos não são dignas da Vogue, mas foi o melhor que eu, a pior fotógrafa do mundo, consegui fazer. Desculpem lá. Atrás do ananás podem ver a minha árvore das jóias, que a minha amiga Rita me ofereceu, e alguns dos meus acessórios favoritos. Ainda não sei se vou deixar o ananás aqui ou se o vou pôr noutro sítio, mas de uma coisa estou certa, a minha casa está muito mais animada com ele.

 Follow me on FACEBOOK and TWITTER 
Sigam-me no FACEBOOK e no TWITTER 
 
Also, my boyfriend promised to take me out to a nice dinner when the blog reached 100 followers on GFC, so don't just stop by. Follow me! I'll try not to disappoint!;)
Ah, o meu namorado prometeu levar-me a jantar a um sítio assim decentezinho quando o blog chegar aos 100  seguidores no GFC, por isso não passem só para ver. Sigam-me, que eu prometo não desapontar!;)
 
Thanks for stopping by! :)
Obrigada pela visita! :)

3 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Amei o ananás... também quero!!! :)
beijinhos

Julyet disse...

looks great! xx

http://julyets.blogspot.de/

SymbioticLife disse...

Very cute! It's probably going to sound strange but I love anything that smells tropical. I even love the smell of sun block lol.