quarta-feira, 30 de maio de 2012

Pool Party - Auslander At Fashion Rio

 Auslander - Summer 2013

Hi! The sun is shining again and I decided it was a good time to share another great collection from  Fashion Rio, Auslander's. The collection focuses on white, black and gold with a lot of elegant floral prints and the result is pure sophistication.  Perfect for a posh pool party, don't you think?
Olá! O sol está a brilhar de novo e achei que era a altura perfeita para partilhar convosco uma outra colecção do Fashio Rio de que gostei muito, a da Auslander. A colecção foca-se em brancos, pretos e dourados, com muitos florais elegantes e o resultado é pura sofisticação. 
Perfeito para uma festa finesse à beira da piscina, não acham?
 
Follow me on FACEBOOK , TWITTER and BLOGLOVIN
 
Also, my boyfriend promised to take me out to a nice dinner when the blog reached 100 followers on GFC, so don't just stop by. Follow me! I'll try not to disappoint!;)
Ah, o meu namorado prometeu levar-me a jantar a um sítio assim decentezinho quando o blog chegar aos 100  seguidores no GFC, por isso não passem só para ver. Sigam-me, que eu prometo não desapontar!;)
 
Thanks for stopping by! :)
Obrigada pela visita! :)


 

3 comentários:

teresweetstyle disse...

great post honey, i really love parties :P

nice to meet your blog!

xx

ROULA disse...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!
Great post honey!
Following you!
Would you like to follow me back?
xx
Roula

http://rng-fashion.blogspot.com/
http://rng-fashion.blogspot.com/

Annie disse...

Love the florals, and that metallic gold skirt is SO fabulous!

Annie
The Other Side of Gray