sexta-feira, 11 de maio de 2012

Mixed Into Perfection



Eva Mendes in a Jonathan Saunders dress, Thierry Lasry sunglasses and Prada bag and shoes - Eva Mendes com vestido Jonathan Saunders, óculos Thierry Lasry e sapatos e mala Prada

Eva looks perfect! So put together! So glamorous! And although it's kind of 50's / 60's, she looks so modern!
I love it! What about you?

A Eva está perfeita! Tão arranjada e glamorosa! E apesar de ser muito anos 50/60, está tão moderna! 
Adoro! E vocês? 
Just wanted to remind you that the blog is now on Facebook and Twitter, so follow if you please.
Gostaria de vos lembrar que o blog está no Facebook e no Twitter, por isso se quiserem seguir, já sabem, é só clicar.
 
Also, my boyfriend promised to take me out to a nice dinner when the blog reached 100 followers, so don't just stop by. Follow me! I'll try not to disappoint!;)
Ah, o meu namorado prometeu levar-me a jantar a um sítio assim decentezinho quando o blog chegar aos 100 seguidores, por isso não passem só para ver. Sigam-me, que eu prometo não desapontar!;)

2 comentários:

ri disse...

a-mo!!

SymbioticLife disse...

I think Eva Mendez doesn't get enough fashionista credit. I love her look. Good luck on reaching the 100! I'm rooting for you!!