domingo, 27 de maio de 2012

Brazilian Hot - Lenny At Fashion Rio

Lenny Summer 2013

Hi everyone! Another hot day in Dublin, so we went for a walk around town, had Italian ice cream, sunbathed in the park and now BBQ at a friend's with a lot of picanha (don't know what it is? I already googled it for you: look here). And since it's Brazilian hot and we're having a Brazilian dinner, I thought it'd be appropriate to share another favorite from Fashion Rio, Lenny. 
I really liked the combination of floral and geometric prints and the use of sleeves in the bathing suits, that has been very present in this Fashion Rio. I don't know how practical or wearable it really is on the beach, where people wanna wear the least possible, but I really like the concept of it. How about you?
Olá! Mais um dia quente em Dublin, por isso fomos dar uma volta, comer gelado italiano, apanhar sol no parque e a já a seguir há BBQ de picanha em casa de um amigo. E como estamos numa de brasileirada, achei apropriado partilhar convosco mais uma das minhas colecções preferidas do Fashion Rio, o da Lenny.
Gostei imenso da combinação dos padrões florais e geométricos e da aplicação de mangas nos fatos-de-banho, tendência que tem estado muito presente neste Fashion Rio. Não sei o quão prático ou usável será, sendo que a maioria das pessoas quer usar o mínimo possível na praia, mas gosto bastante do conceito. E vocês?

Follow me on FACEBOOK and TWITTER 
Sigam-me no FACEBOOK e no TWITTER 
 
Also, my boyfriend promised to take me out to a nice dinner when the blog reached 100 followers on GFC, so don't just stop by. Follow me! I'll try not to disappoint!;)
Ah, o meu namorado prometeu levar-me a jantar a um sítio assim decentezinho quando o blog chegar aos 100  seguidores no GFC, por isso não passem só para ver. Sigam-me, que eu prometo não desapontar!;)

Thanks for stopping by! :)
Obrigada pela visita! :)

2 comentários:

365 Dresses disse...

Love these prints. And the woven mesh shoulders. What a good idea!

Leonor Carboila disse...

Os padrões estão para vir em peso!!
Giveaway de uns shorts levi's, participa! (: