segunda-feira, 28 de maio de 2012

First Man - David Beckham Covers Elle UK



David Beckham for Elle UK, July 2012

The time has come for a man to grace the cover of Elle UK and what better man than football star and fashionista , David Beckham? And why not make it two, instead of just one?
I think it was a great move by Elle to have such a gorgeous and stylish man on the cover and I hope more magazines follow suit. I vote for Fassbender in Vogue!
What do you think of these covers? And what's your opinion about men on the cover of predominantly female magazines? Let me know! 
As for me, I really thought these are great and beautiful covers and I'm definitely running to get mine next Wednesday. And no, I'm not getting the shirtless one!
Chegou a altura da Elle UK ter um homem na capa e quem melhor que a estrela do futebol e da moda, David Beckham? E porque não ter duas capas, em vez de uma só?
Acho que foi uma grande jogada da Elle ter um homem tão giro e com tanto estilo na capa, e espero que mais revistas sigam este exemplo. Eu cá voto para termos o Fassbender na Vogue!E vocês o que acham destas capas? E qual a vossa opinião sobre homens na capa de revistas predominantemente femininas? Contem-me tudo. Quanto a mim, gostei mesmo muito das capas e na próxima quarta-feira não me escapa. E não, não vou comprar a segunda...

Follow me on FACEBOOK and TWITTER 
Sigam-me no FACEBOOK e no TWITTER 

Also, my boyfriend promised to take me out to a nice dinner when the blog reached 100 followers on GFC, so don't just stop by. Follow me! I'll try not to disappoint!;)
Ah, o meu namorado prometeu levar-me a jantar a um sítio assim decentezinho quando o blog chegar aos 100  seguidores no GFC, por isso não passem só para ver. Sigam-me, que eu prometo não desapontar!;)
Thanks for stopping by! :)
Obrigada pela visita! :)