sexta-feira, 11 de maio de 2012

Irish Mags To Fight Off Irish Weather


Kristen Stewart for Stellar, June 2012

 Susan Loughnane for Irish Tatler, June 2012

Natasha Poly for Image, May 2012

Woke up to a sunny and beautiful Dublin, but it's all over now. Rain is back! Thank God we have pretty magazines to look at.
I might actually go out in the rain to get Stellar, my favorite Irish mag.
Acordei com uma Dublin linda e solarenga, mas foi sol de pouca dura, literalmente. A chuva voltou! Mas pelo menos temos revistas bonitas para folhear.
Até sou capaz de sair para comprar a Stellar, a minha revista irlandesa de eleição.

Just wanted to remind you that the blog is now on Facebook and Twitter, so follow if you please.

Gostaria de vos lembrar que o blog está no Facebook e no Twitter, por isso se quiserem seguir, já sabem, é só clicar.
Also, my boyfriend promised to take me out to a nice dinner when the blog reached 100 followers, so don't just stop by. Follow me! I'll try not to disappoint!;)
Ah, o meu namorado prometeu levar-me a jantar a um sítio assim decentezinho quando o blog chegar aos 100 seguidores, por isso não passem só para ver. Sigam-me, que eu prometo não desapontar!;)

3 comentários:

dimitri disse...

Love these covers. the first one is my favorite.

Diana Teodoro disse...

Mine too!:)

Anónimo disse...

Hey Diana! Thank you for leaving that nice comment on my blog josscrapbook.blogspot.com ! I really like your blog as well and I'am definetly coming back to look at your upcoming posts!
Jo