segunda-feira, 21 de maio de 2012

Mila Kunis Covers Harper's Bazaar Ukraine And I Uncover My Inner 5 Year Old

Mila Kunis covers Harper's Bazaar Ukraine, June 2012. Photo by Terry Richardson

Mila Kunis is looking stunning on the cover of the new issue of Harper's Bazaar Ukraine. She is gorgeous, but the setting just pushes it to a whole new level. So romantic and fabulous. And it brings back so many childhood memories back. It also got me thinking about my recent personality shift. I used to be serious and up-tight, but lately, my inner five-year-old princess has been coming out. Ok, not lately. Maybe since I finally got free of Law school . I mean that place ages you at least 2 decades and when you leave all you wanna do is be 5 again. You wanna ride a ferris wheel and a carousel and eat ice cream, and maybe watch The Little Mermaid wearing a Tiara. And you wanna be tickled and laugh at silly things. And you wanna do those silly things. Put on glitter and wear crazy outfits. And you wanna be taken care of and cry, because it's ok to cry, specially if Law school drained your youth.
I realized it's ok to play and be vulnerable. That I don't have to be strong and tough all the time. That's it's ok to have fun even if the world around you is crumbling down. 
I mean, life isn't easy, but why be bitter if you can be a Princess instead ?:) 
 
A Mila Kunis está fantástica na capa da mais recente edição da Harper's Bazaar Ucrania. Ela é linda, mas o que leva a capa a um outro nível é mesmo o cenário. É tão romântico e fabuloso. E traz tantas memórias de infância... Também me pôs a pensar na minha recente mudança de atitude. Eu era tão séria e certinha, mas ultimamente soltei o meu eu de cinco anos. Ok, ultimamente não. Desde que saí da Faculdade de Direito. Quer dizer, aquele sítio envelhece uma pessoa umas duas décadas. Tanto que quando se sai só se quer andar de carrossel e na roda gigante, comer gelado e talvez ver "A Pequena Sereia" com uma tiara na cabeça. E queremos que nos façam cócegas  e rir de coisas parvas. E fazer essas coisas parvas. E pôr brilhantes e usar roupas malucas. E queremos que tomem conta de nós e também chorar, especialmente quando a faculdade nos sugou a juventude.
Percebi que não faz mal brincar e estar vulnerável. Que não temos de ser fortes e duros a toda a hora. Que nos podemos divertir, até quando o mundo está a cair à nossa volta. 
Tudo bem que a vida não é fácil, mas porquê ficar amarga, quando se pode ser uma princesa? :)

Just wanted to remind you that the blog is now on Facebook and Twitter, so follow if you please.
Gostaria de vos lembrar que o blog está no Facebook e no Twitter, por isso se quiserem seguir, já sabem, é só clicar.
Also, my boyfriend promised to take me out to a nice dinner when the blog reached 100 followers, so don't just stop by. Follow me! I'll try not to disappoint!;)
Ah, o meu namorado prometeu levar-me a jantar a um sítio assim decentezinho quando o blog chegar aos 100 seguidores, por isso não passem só para ver. Sigam-me, que eu prometo não desapontar!;)

Sem comentários: