sábado, 12 de maio de 2012

The Girl That Looked Like Cotton Candy






Chiara Ferragni from The Blonde Salad in pastel colors and a peplum top.
Love how it totally impersonates what Spring 2012 is all about. At least for me.
I mean, if this ain't the time to look like a giant ball of cotton candy, then I don't know when is.

Chiara Ferragni do The Blonde Salad em cores pastel e top em peplum.
Adoro como incorpora tudo o que simboliza a Primavera de 2012, pelo menos para mim.
Se não é esta a altura de parecer um grande algodão doce, então não sei quando será!

Just wanted to remind you that the blog is now on Facebook and Twitter, so follow if you please.
Gostaria de vos lembrar que o blog está no Facebook e no Twitter, por isso se quiserem seguir, já sabem, é só clicar.
Also, my boyfriend promised to take me out to a nice dinner when the blog reached 100 followers, so don't just stop by. Follow me! I'll try not to disappoint!;)
Ah, o meu namorado prometeu levar-me a jantar a um sítio assim decentezinho quando o blog chegar aos 100 seguidores, por isso não passem só para ver. Sigam-me, que eu prometo não desapontar!;)

4 comentários:

Lovable Maria disse...

A seguir o teu blog <3

Francesca Giusti disse...

love her look and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
kisses
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

Lovable Maria disse...

Deve ter dado erro :O
Acho que agora já está <3

dimitri disse...

It's a great look. I really love her style.
xx