terça-feira, 29 de maio de 2012

Time Travelling Beauty

 Constance Jablonski by Hans Feurer for Vogue Japan Beauty, July 2012

Hi everyone! Let's start the day with something pretty, shall we?
As you know I'm crazy about anything 80's. Anything slightly reminiscent of my mom's fashion magazines and of her own style, of course, so I completely fell in love with this Vogue Japan beauty editorial. It picked up that soft colonial adventurous feel that I find so characteristic of the 80's. A mix of Meryl Streep in "Out of Africa" (1985) and Kathleen Turner in "Romancing the Stone" (1984). It really doesn't get much better than this for me.
Hoe about you? Do you like this kind of editorial? Let me know!

 Olá! Vamos começar o dia com uma coisa bonita, está bem?
Como sabem sou louca por tudo 80's. Tudo o que seja minimamente reminiscente das revistas de moda da minha mãe e do seu próprio estilo, claro. Por isso, não é surpresa que me tenha apaixonado completamente por este esditorial da Vogue Japan Beauty, que captou na perfeição, aquela vibe colonial e aventureira, tão caracteristica desses tempos. Um mistura entre a Meryl Streep no "África Minha" (1985) e a Kathleen Turner em "Tudo Por Uma Esmeralda" (1984).  Para mim, não há muito que consiga superar isto.
E vocês, gostam deste tipo de editorial? Quero saber a vossa opinião!

Follow me on FACEBOOK and TWITTER 
Sigam-me no FACEBOOK e no TWITTER 
 
Also, my boyfriend promised to take me out to a nice dinner when the blog reached 100 followers on GFC, so don't just stop by. Follow me! I'll try not to disappoint!;)
Ah, o meu namorado prometeu levar-me a jantar a um sítio assim decentezinho quando o blog chegar aos 100  seguidores no GFC, por isso não passem só para ver. Sigam-me, que eu prometo não desapontar!;)
 
Thanks for stopping by! :)
Obrigada pela visita! :)

1 comentário:

jessica-anne disse...

I love these shots! Somehow the beach "zinc" look is so classy and elegant here :)

Aww and what a cute thing for your boyfriend to do! I already like the look of your blog, so a follow is no biggie :) Hope you like my blog and follow back if you do :)

www.iwastakenbysurprise.blogspot.com

xx