sexta-feira, 20 de julho de 2012

Vacation Countdown - 21 Days To Be Home


Since I saw these babies in Vogue I became obsessed! Aren't they the most beautiful shoes ever? (I'm pretty sure I have said this before and will say it again...) 
They're not very wearable, not for my lifestyle at least, but having them in my closet would make me so happy (yes shoes and money can bring happiness, people). I want them, I need them, but the sad reality is that I won't have them...Oh well!
 Desde que vi estes sapatos na Vogue que estou obcecada! Não são os sapatos mais fantásticos de sempre? (Acho que já disse isto antes e tenho a certeza que não será a última vez.)
Não são muito usáveis, pelo menos não para mim, mas tê-los no meu armário ia deixar-me tão feliz (Sim, sapatos e dinheiro podem trazer felicidade!).  
Quero-os, preciso deles, mas a triste realidade é que nunca os vou ter...Oh well!

Follow me on FACEBOOK , TWITTER and BLOGLOVIN
Sigam-me no FACEBOOK , TWITTER BLOGLOVIN

Thanks for stopping by! :)
Obrigada pela visita! :)
 

3 comentários:

Nita Pashteit disse...

"yes shoes and money can bring happiness, people" <- I side-eye all people who say otherwise tbqh... ^-^

Fierce shoes! I especially like the spikes on the toe cap.

Mrs. D disse...

Kurt Geiger has some killer sexy shoes... but a tad too much for the office in the sticks. I feel your pain...

riotdontdiet disse...

sao perfeiiiiitos!