terça-feira, 17 de julho de 2012

The Future Is A Beach - Balenciaga's Campaign


Balenciaga's Fall/Winter campaign by Steven Meisel with models Linn Arvidsson, Julie Bugge, Sophie Hirschfelder, Juliet Ingleby and Anniek Kortleve

Don't know if you've noticed but I've been feeling very futuristic, which probably why I'm loving Balenciaga's new campaign (and collection of course) so much.
Who else is loving it?
Não sei se repararam, mas eu tenho andado muito futurística, e talvez seja por isso que adorei tanto a nova campanha (e a própria colecção, claro) da Balenciaga.
Quem é que também gostou?

Follow me on FACEBOOK , TWITTER and BLOGLOVIN
Sigam-me no FACEBOOK , TWITTER BLOGLOVIN

Thanks for stopping by! :)
Obrigada pela visita! :)

2 comentários:

PAGINA AO LADO disse...

Tem peças lindas! (:

Mas quero que o Verão dure e dure!!

DORIS disse...

Yes, it looks veery futuristic! Nice photos and I like that collection
-Doris