terça-feira, 31 de julho de 2012

Vacation Countdown - 10 Days To Be Home





These bracelets are so so me! Exactly the kind of simple and delicate pieced I'm into right now. Too bad I'm broke and don't have a credit card otherwise I'd be ordering all of them at this very moment.. 
 I need to stop being online so much, so I'll stop finding these amazing online shops.
(Just making sure you know I'm not being sponsored or paid for these posts. I actually find these things on my own and decide to share them, because I want you all to see these pretty things as well.)
Estas pulseiras são tão eu. São mesmo o tipo de jóias simples e delicadas pelas quais ando obcecada.
É pena não ter um tostão furado, nem cartão de crédito, senão já as estava a encomendar todas. 
Não posso mesmo estar tanto tempo na net, senão não páro de descobrir estas lojas online fantásticas.
(Só queria deixar claro que nenhum dos meus posts é pago ou patrocinado. Eu mostro estas coisas que encontro, simplesmente, porque gosto de partilhar coisas bonitas convosco.)

Follow me on FACEBOOK , TWITTER and BLOGLOVIN
Sigam-me no FACEBOOK , TWITTER BLOGLOVIN

Thanks for stopping by! :)
Obrigada pela visita! :)

11 comentários:

mio disse...

Thanks for sharing these images!! I love these bracelet too!!! <3 Let me know if you want to follow each other! it would be a pleasure!!!
CHECK OUT TheSparklingCinnamon <3

Por entre malas e cupcakes disse...

Love it, principalmente a terceira =)
www.malasecupcakes.blogspot.com

Unknown disse...

Adoro a primeira, quero (ou queria) :) **

Carolina Silva disse...

Realmente,são bem bonitas! ;)

femaleprint disse...

Love the first one with the turqoise touch!

Kiss

We follow you now!!

Marta Martins disse...

ADORO SÃO LINDAS!

styletraces disse...

Que pulseiras liiindas :)

Beijinho*
STYLE TRACES
ST FACEBOOK PAGE

Wynne Prasetyo disse...

AMAZING!




WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

Dina L.Andersen disse...

Adorei as pulseiras ;) Lindas mesmo!

A adorar o teu Vacation countdown! :)

Beijinhos Dina

www.spikesandstuds.blogspot.com

mio disse...

Hey honey!!! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog and for following me!!! I gladly follow you back!! Of course! Let's follow each other!!!
TheSparklingCinnamon BLOGLOVIN
THESPARKLINGCINNAMON <3
JOIN ME ASO ON FACEBOOK IF YOU LIKE! TheSparklingCinnamon FACEBOOK PAGE
love, Francesca

SweetJessC disse...

they are really lovely!! i also wish i could stop browsing online so that i wont keep shopping!! ><

visit me when you have time and let me know if you want to follow each other :)

http://sweetfashionsweet.blogspot.com