sexta-feira, 24 de fevereiro de 2012

Prada, Will You Marry Me? - Prada at Milan Fashion Week

Prada ready-to-wear Fall Winter 2012/2013

Prada! What to say? You know Prada is my favorite! Miuccia just can do no wrong! 
I was literally having palpitations throughout the whole show! The clothes were just exciting and beautiful and the hair and make-up just tied everything together. The 60's geometrical inspiration mixed with that Sari feel just felt perfect. And that runway...I mean...Amazing! Loved, loved, loved! How about the black and brown? I don't get why people think they don't go together. I wear it all the time. They're two neutrals people! It's not like I need i, but now I got Prada approval.

Prada is definitely "the" brand! The one that sets the trend and the tone of the fashion world. I sometimes wonder what I'll feel like if that ever ends...
So what did you think of the collection? Loved, hated?

Later, I'll post some photos of some Prada details. Those shoes, bags and beading deserve a spotlight of their own.

Prada!O que dizer? Sabem que é a minha marca preferida. Aos meus olhos, a Miuccia nunca faz nada de errado.
Durante o desfile estava, literalmente, a sofrer de palpitações cardíacas. As roupas eram lindas e vibrantes e o cabelo e a maquilhagem ligaram tudo na perfeição. A inspiração geométrica dos anos 60 com aquela vibe de Saris indianos, foi o casamento perfeito. E a passarela...fantástica! Amei! E aquele preto e castanho? Não percebo porque é que as pessoas acham que as duas ores não combinam. Eu uso preto e castanho a toda a hora. Quer dizer, são dois neutros. Não é que precisasse, mas agora tenho a benção da Prada.

Prada é, sem dúvida, a marca. Aquele que dita a tendência e o tom do mundo da moda. às vezes pergunto-me como é que vai ser, como é que me vou sentir se isso algum dia acabar.
E vocês, o que acharam? Amaram, odiaram?

Mais tarde vou postar alguns detalhes do desfile. Aqueles apliques, malas e sapatos merecem os eu próprio momento.

Sem comentários: