sexta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2012

"I Don´t Follow Trends" - Victoria Beckham Covers i-D Pre-Spring 2012

Victoria Beckham covers i-D magazine- The Whatever the weather issue, Pre-Spring 2012
Photography by Josh Olins 

Victoria is looking quirky but ever so glamorous in the new issue of i-D, where she shares a bit of herself. This is my favorite quote of her and one of the reasons why I love this woman : 
"I don't follow fashion and I don't follow trends, I just follow my instinct and think what do I want to wear? What I am feeling for next season?"
I'm a bit like that. I like to know the trends and see what's happening, but I'm not a slave to them .
What do you think of the cover and what about her philosophy when it comes to fashion and style? Let me know.
A Victoria está com um ar encantadoramente bizarro, mas sempre super glamoroso na capa da i-D, onde partilha um pouco de si. Esta é a minha citação preferida dela e uma das razões pela qual adoro esta mulher: "I don't follow fashion and I don't follow trends, I just follow my instinct and think what do I want to wear? What I am feeling for next season?" (Não sigo a moda, nem as tendências. Sigo apenas o meu instincto e penso: o que é que quero usar ? O que é que me apetece na próxima estação?)
Sou um bocadinho assim. Gosto de conhecer as tendências e saber o que se passa, mas não sou uma escrava delas.
O que acharam da capa? E da filosofia dela no que diz respeito à moda e ao seu estilo. Contem-me tudo.

[Photo from i-donline.com]

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Your means of explaining everything іn this artiсlе is genuinelу fastidiοus,
аll can without diffіculty understand іt, Thаnks a lοt.
Check out my page - mono symptoms headache