sexta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2012

Are We There Yet? - Marni at H&M Directed by Sofia Coppola



Are we there yet? I already picked my favorites pieces from the collection, the blue and white polka dot blazer and the white necklace. Fingers crossed I can get them.
 Are you excited about Marni for H&M? And what about the video? I thought it was beautifully done. And that song, my God, that song... I wanna slow dance to it at my wedding! The lyrics may not say much, but there's something in it that just says "I love you and I won't let go". Roxy Music just kick ass! 

Já é dia 8 de Março?
Já escolhi as minhas peças preferidas da colecção, o blazer às bolinhas azul e branco e o colar branco. Vamos rezar para que os consiga comprar.
E vocês estão tão excitados como eu com a Marni para H&M? E este vídeo? Foi tão bem feito! E esta música? Meu Deus, esta música. Quero dançar ao som dela no meu casamento. A letra pode não dizer muito, mas há algo na canção que simplesmente diz "Amo-te e nunca mais quero estar sem ti". Os Roxy Music arrasam e pronto!

Sem comentários: