sábado, 11 de fevereiro de 2012

Doing The Dishes With Yigal Azrouel At NYFW

Yigal Azrouel ready-to-wear Fall/Winter 2012/2013

The work of Yigal Azrouel was completely unknown to me, but I sure liked what I saw in this show. Impeccable taste and design. I particularly liked the detail of the gloves in snake and croco. Although they look a bit like the ones we use to do the dishes, I thought they were super chic. What did you think of his collection? Had you ever seen his work before?
Até hoje nunca tinha visto o trabalho de Yigal Azrouel, mas gostei bastante do que vi. Um gosto e design irrepreensíveis. Gostei particularmente do detalhe das luvas em cobra e crocodilo. Apesar de se parecerem um bocadinho com luvas de lavar a loiça, achei que eram super chic. O que acharam da colecção? Já conheciam o trabalho dele?  

Sem comentários: