quinta-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2012

Just Peachy



Penneys

Look what I just found. Beautiful sea foam and peach blazers at Penneys (Primark). 
Even though they're not the exact colors I was looking for, I must admit I'm pretty excited about them, first because they're just €17 and second because, unlike other brands (yes, you, Zara), Penneys, actually has my size.
What do you think about them? 
Olhem só o que acabei de encontrar. Blazers cor de espuma do mar e pêssego da Penneys (conhecida aí em Portugal como Primark).
Apesar destas não serem as cores exactas que eu procurava, tenho de admitir que estou bastante contente com esta descoberta, primeiro porque custam €17 e segundo, porque ao contrário de outras marcas (sim, tu, Zara), a Penneys até tem o meu tamanho.
O que é que acham deles?

2 comentários:

SymbioticLife disse...

Well, they are definitely full of the pretty power of pastels. I can't decide which would look best on my complexion. I think they'll look very pretty on you!

Diana Teodoro disse...

Thanks. My belief is that I look good in everything except red.:) I think you could pull off both colors as well.;)