terça-feira, 12 de junho de 2012

Birthday Countdown - 21 Days To 26

Penneys/Primark - €6

Have been wanting to buy a t-shirt like this for a long time, but haven't found one that fits right. Maybe this one from Penneys/Primark could be the one.
Do you guys like it?

Há já algum tempo que ando de olho em t-shirts deste género, mas ainda não encontrei uma que servisse e ficasse bem.
Talvez esta da Penneys/Primark seja a tal.
Gostam?

Follow me on FACEBOOK , TWITTER and BLOGLOVIN
Sigam-me no FACEBOOK , TWITTER BLOGLOVIN

Thanks for stopping by! :)
Obrigada pela visita! :)

2 comentários:

365 Dresses disse...

Oh, my, yes! I want, too. I'm checking Penney's here in the states right now! I LOVE that shirt!! How much is it?

Anna and Klaudia disse...

wow, this shirt is really beautiful :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/