quarta-feira, 6 de junho de 2012

The Matriarch - We Are Handsome's Lookbook

We Are Handsome - S/S 12-13 Lookbook, The Matriarch

Hi everyone!
Today I'm showing you We Are Handsome's lookbook for S/S 12-13. We Are Handsome  is an Australian brand that focuses on beautifully made (or so they say) and amazingly printed swimwear. 
I've featured it in the blog before, here and I believe I will for many seasons to come. This is truly a great brand, a brand that makes you dream. And that, you can't beat. 

Olá a todos!
Hoje, vou partilhar convosco o lookbook Primavera/Verão 12-13 da We Are Hansome. A We Are Handsome é uma marca autraliana que se especializa em fatos-de-banho de grande qualidade (dizem eles, porque eu nunca os experimentei) e com estampas lindas. 
Já tinha mostrado esta marca aqui no blog neste post e acho que vou continuar a mostrar durante muito tempo. Esta é uma marca verdadeiramente fantástica que nos faz sonhar. E isso é imbatível!

Follow me on FACEBOOK , TWITTER and BLOGLOVIN
Sigam-me no FACEBOOK , TWITTER BLOGLOVIN

Thanks for stopping by! :)
Obrigada pela visita! :)

3 comentários:

Gigi disse...

I love "we are handsome". I've discovered this brand at Colette here in Paris.

Gigi disse...

Your blog is really nice too. I'm looking forward to your next updates. I'm following you now on bloglovin, facebook and google friend connect.

Much love
xx Gigi

Nádia disse...

adorei, especialmente a primeira peça <3


GIVEAWAY – ROMWE $50 voucher + backless dress
My Fashion Insider