segunda-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2012

Can I Get Married In This?


Karolina Kurkova in Armani at Elton John's Oscar party

I'm so happy! I just found my wedding outfit!
Seriously, I almost died when I saw Karolina Kurkova in this Armani jumpsuit. It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen! And the red shoes with the red lips..Ahhh! Perfection! It even tops Gwyneth's cape! And that's saying a lot!
Estou tão feliz! Acabei de encontrar a roupa que vou vestir no dia do meu casamento!
A sério, ia-me dando uma coisinha má quando vi a Karolina Kurkova neste macacão Armani. É a coisa mais maravilhosa que eu já vi! E os sapatos vermelhos com o lábios vermelhos...Ahh! Perfeição! Até põe a capa da Gwyneth a um canto. E isso diz qualquer coisa!

 

1 comentário:

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! disse...

So cool I love it!! Not the usual :) xoxo