segunda-feira, 19 de dezembro de 2011

Xmas Gifts For The Ones I Love

 Topshop

Today I meant to go Christmas shopping but it was so warm inside and so cold outside...I did manage to look for some inspiration and I found this amazing head band for my sister and these earmuffs for my mom. My sister is definitely the trendsetter in her preteen clique so this would be perfect. My mom on the other hand has a more romantic, lady like taste, which is why these crochet earmuffs would be a great gift. She's also very cold, so it's cute and practical.
Tomorrow I'll try to ignore this dreadful Irish weather and do some serious Christmas shopping! How about you? Are you done with your shopping? Do you like getting gifts for others? I love it! I just wish I wouldn't stress so much over the fact that it might not be the perfect gift!
Also, are you more frugal this year, since the crisis is really hitting or do you go crazy? I'm trying to get more useful gifts and buy less things, but all the pretty things keep calling me...

Hoje era para ter ido fazer as minha compras de Natal, mas estava tão quentinho cá dentro e tão frio lá fora... No entanto, andei pela net a inspirar-me e encontrei esta bandolete fantástica para a minha irmã e estas "orelhinhas" para a minha mãe. A minha irmã é sem dúvida, a trendsetter no seu grupinho de amigas pré-adolescente, por isso isto seria perfeito. A minha mãe tem um estilo mais romântico e lady like, o que faz com estas "orelhinhas" sejam um presente fantástico. Ela também é super friorenta, por isso não só é fofo como é prático.
Amanhã vou tentar ignorar este medonho tempo irlandês e fazer umas comprinhas! E vocês já fizeram as vossas compras? Gostam de oferecer presentes aos outros? Eu adoro! Só gostava ser menos stressada e preocupar-me menos em oferecer a prenda perfeita!
Ah e estão mais poupadinhos este ano com a crise ou vão enlouquecer na hora de comprar? Eu vou tentar oferecer menos coisas e coisas mais úteis, mas as coisas bonitas continuam a chamar tanto por mim...

1 comentário:

SymbioticLife disse...

Everyone I know is pretty well established. I love getting people things I know they really want or need but can't afford. The problem now, is I've reached an age that if all those ppl can't afford them, more than likely, I can't either lol. Sometimes I manage to organize it so that several of us will pitch in and get it for them together. In general, this Christmas, I'm having to make everyones gifts. I hope they all enjoy sweets. Fudge is on the menu!!