quarta-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2011

Portuguese Do It Better - Vogue Portugal January 2012


Aymeline Valade wearing Emilio Pucci photographed by Giampaolo Sgura and styled by Anna Dello Russo for Vogue Portugal January 2012

Starting the day with some Portuguese pride!
Another great Vogue Portugal cover! I think we really are up there with the big dogs!
(Does it still count if the model's French and the stylist and photographer are Italian? Well it's Vogue PORTUGAL, so...yes it does!)

And Mommy dearest is gonna have it there waiting for me when I get home for Xmas!:)

Vamos começar o dia com um bocadinho de orgulho nacional!
Mais uma fantástica capa da Vogue Portugal! Acho que estamos mesmo lá no topo com os melhores!
(Também conta se a modelo for francesa e o fotógrafo e a estilista forem italianos? Bom, lá diz Vogue PORTUGAL, por isso...sim conta!)

E nã é qye a minha querida mãezinha vai tê-la lá à minha espera quando chegar a casa para o Natal?:)

3 comentários:

Vanda disse...

ESta linda a CAPA!!!!!!!Quem me dera ter a revista aqui na grecia!!!!

SymbioticLife disse...

Isn't it weird how much pride we can derive from something like this? I totally get what you mean though. Such a striking cover with one of my favorite blends of black and gold.

Diana Teodoro disse...

I'm so homesick I'm proud of everything!