segunda-feira, 19 de dezembro de 2011

Resident Obsession



Milla Jovovich as Alice in "Resident Evil: Afterlife"(2010)



Milla Jovovich as Alice in "Resident Evil" (2002)

In the last month I've watched "Resident Evil : Afterlife" twice. I have this thing with zombies... Don't judge! However my favorite thing in the movie has nothing to do with flesh-eating beings. I'm completely obsessed with the jacket Milla Jovovich is wearing in the movie (first picture) . It's so cool, so relaxed and so warm. After all, she was supposedly wearing it in Alasca... But this isn't the first time I've obsessed over Milla Jovovich's outfits. Back in 2002 when the first "Resident Evil" was released I became slightly obsessed with her boots. Black leather knee-high boots that just kicked ass. I looked all over and I finally found ones that looked just like hers. They were expensive but they lasted until I was in my 3rd year of college, so about 6 years. And I wore them a lot. They were my badass boots and I must say I feel less of a badass without them. 
Do you have an item or outfit that makes you feel like you can take on the world?


No último mês, vi o "Resident Evil : Afterlife" duas vezes. Tenho uma certa queda por zombies...Não vale gozar! No entanto, a minha coisa preferida no filme não tem nada a ver com comer pessoas. Eu estou é completamente obcecada com o casaco que a Milla usa no filme. É tão cool, tão casual e deve ser tão quentinho! Afinal, ela está no Alasca...supostamente. Mas já não é a primeira vez que fico obcecada com os looks da Milla. Em 2002, quando saiu o primeiro "Resident Evil", fiquei "um bocadinho" obcecada com as botas dela. Botas pretas de cabedal até ao joelho que simplesmente arrasavam. Procurei por todo o lado e acabei por encontrar umas muito parecidas com as dela. Foram um pouco caras, mas compensou porque as usei até para aí o meu terceiro ano da faculdade, ou seja, duraram 6 anos. E eu usei-as bastante. Eram as minhas botas de mazona, e confesso que me sinto um bocadinho menos mazona sem elas.
E vocês têm alguma peça ou conjunto que vos faça sentir poderosos e capazes de enfrentar o mundo todo?

1 comentário:

SymbioticLife disse...

I don't have an outfit that makes me feel super bad ass or anything but I totally understand the fascination with Milla Jovovich. She's always got such a cool girl style.