terça-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2013

A Parfois Summer

I wish I had the time and energy to do a post on London Fashion Week, but I really don't. Not today. However, I didn't wanna go another day without blogging, so I decided to show you Parfois newest Spring collection. I'm loving pretty much everything and I'm really crazy over the bag in the first picture. Gotta have it!
Só queria ter tempo e energia para fazer um post sobre a semana de moda de Londres, mas não tenho. Não hoje. De qualquer modo não queria deixar passar mais um dia sem postar nada, por isso decidi partilhar convosco a colecção nova da Parfois. Adoro praticamente tudo, mas estou mesmo louca pela mala da primeira foto. Tenho de a ter!

Parfois Spring/Summer 2013

Follow me on FACEBOOK , TWITTER and BLOGLOVIN
Sigam-me no FACEBOOK , TWITTER BLOGLOVIN

Thanks for stopping by! :)
Obrigada pela visita! :)

6 comentários:

Angiefgm disse...

Também adoro tudo. Aliás, adoro Parfois. :)*

Unknown disse...

Indeed great collection! And I'm in love with the cute pink snake clutch!

y-yulia-yudina.blogspot.ru

ri disse...

A primeira mala é a tua cara :)
Adivinha onde vou amanhã? lol :P

ri disse...

btw, o colar na 5ª foto leva-me ao céu!

Mira disse...

Love that! Great collection :D

Style by Three disse...

Hi! I love your blog!
You´ve got great inspiration pictures!
Maybe we can follow each other?
I´m already following you

http://stylebythree.wordpress.com/