domingo, 2 de dezembro de 2012

Dear Santa, I Swear I've Been Nice #2

Stella McCartney at Matches


Is it still Sunday? Oh yes it is. Means I'm not to late to show you the number two items on my Christmas wish-list, the most perfect shoe this season has to offer, by the hands of the talented and ever so cool Stella McCartney.
Unfortunately I won't be able expect this under my tree, but if you've been working hard and wanna treat yourself with something nice, this classic-with-a-twist pieces are just the thing to invest in. 
Will be back tomorrow with more from my list. Hope you enjoy it!
Ainda é Domingo? É sim. Significa que ainda venho a tempo de vos mostrar as segundas coisas na minha lista de Natal, os sapatos mais perfeitos que esta estação tem para oferecer, pela mão da talentosa e sempre cool Stella McCartney.
Infelizmente, já sei que não vou ver isto debaixo da minha árvore, mas se tens trabalhado muito e te queres mimar, estas peças clássicas com um twist são mesmo um bom investimento.
Volto amanhã com mais coisas da minha lista. Espero que gostem!

Follow me on FACEBOOK , TWITTER and BLOGLOVIN
Sigam-me no FACEBOOK , TWITTER BLOGLOVIN

Thanks for stopping by! :)
Obrigada pela visita! :)

6 comentários:

Unknown disse...

super cute!! :)

www.sarahvillarim.blogspot.com

Camilla * FashionBlob disse...

I totally love the pumps! They are definitely a good investment :)

Ester R. disse...

Sao uns sapatos de salto alto super elegantes!

Unknown disse...

OMG I need these shoes in my life!!!

Unknown disse...

They are all extremely great! Dreaming of all three numbers!

Also invite you to visit my blog y-yulia-yudina.blogspot.com

Cristina disse...

Cute shoes! I love them.