terça-feira, 25 de setembro de 2012

Best Of Milan - Gucci

I don't know if it as Milan who failed to inspire me or if I'm the one that can't be inspired at the moment, but all I can say is that Milan Fashion Week was a big big disappointment. Not to mention Prada... But let's not talk about that. Let's just look at Gucci's amazing collection, the only collection from Milan that I really, really loved.
Do you share my view about Milan or am I overreacting? And what was your favorite show?
Não sei se foi Milão que não me conseguiu inspirar, se sou eu que não consigo ser inspirada neste momento, mas só sei dizer que esta Semana da Moda de Milão foi uma grande desilusão. Para não mencionar o desfile da Prada... Mas não vamos falar disso. Vamos antes ver a fantástica colecção da Gucci, a única de Milão da qual gostei mesmo.
E vocês, partilham da minha opinião sobre Milão ou estou a exagerar? E qual o vosso desfile preferido?


Follow me on FACEBOOK , TWITTER and BLOGLOVIN
Sigam-me no FACEBOOK , TWITTER BLOGLOVIN

Thanks for stopping by! :)
Obrigada pela visita! :)

2 comentários:

Heidi-likes disse...

I loved the floor length gowns at gucci, so gorgeous! x

http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

365 Dresses disse...

Hi, Diana. I certainly hated the entire Prada collection---like the worst of home sewing. There a few of the Gucci that are very wearable by everyone!
Thanks for posting all the lovely images everyday. Very inspiring.
Jeannie
http;//www.365creativedresses.blogspot.com