quinta-feira, 11 de outubro de 2012

Let's Take It Outside

Ieva Laguna for L'Officiel Paris, September 2012
Photographer: Alexander Neumann
Styling: Vanessa Bellugeon 

This street style inspired editorial immediately captured my heart and I've been meaning to post it for like 2 months and today is finally the day. Do you like it as much as I do? I gotta say that even  after this long, this is still number one when it comes to editorials this season.
Adorei este editorial inspirado em street style assim que o vi e ando já há dois meses com vontade de o postar. Hoje é o dia! Tenho de dizer que mesmo depois de tanto tempo continua a ser o meu preferido deste Outono. E vocês, gostaram?

Follow me on FACEBOOK , TWITTER and BLOGLOVIN
Sigam-me no FACEBOOK , TWITTER BLOGLOVIN

Thanks for stopping by! :)
Obrigada pela visita! :)


3 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Adorei, adoorei, adorei! Mesmo!

http://hiimab.blogspot.pt

theunknownpearlygirl disse...

Gostei muito linda!:D
beijinhos******

Leonor disse...

such amazing pictures I'm in love with the last two!!! would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin?? let me know dear! happy weekend:)

Leonor
thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com