terça-feira, 29 de novembro de 2011

Marni at H&M


Ah, there's nothing like good news in the morning to cheer you up! Today fashionistas around the world are going crazy after the announcement of Marni's collaboration with H&M. A collaboration I wasn't expecting but that I welcome all the same. Marni is definitely one of my favorite brands. I just love the prints and shapes... I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with brand founder and creative director Consuelo Castiglioni since this design genius started her career as a fur designer...But let's forget that unfortunate moment (after all everyone makes mistakes) and focus on the brands newest adventure.

The collection, which includes a line for women and men, is all we expect of Marni, colorful and playful, mixing lot's of tribal and geometric prints, with a ever chic essence. I'm glad to see that menswear line is somewhat masculine and will appeal to a broader audience that the Versace collection, for instance. I'd love to see my boyfriend in that blue and grey striped sweater. I also got my eye on the blue and white jacket in the first picture and in some of the necklaces that are shown in the video. The shoes are also looking very tempting, but I'm afraid that the quality might not be the best...
As always I wanna know your opinion. Are you excited about this collaboration?


Marni at H&M will be available from March 8 2012 in 260 stores and online and I wanna be in line to get my Marni fix!

Sem comentários: