quinta-feira, 7 de julho de 2011

Sometimes You Just Love It


This look from the Acne Resort 2012 collection has been on my mind since I saw it! I don't usually appreciate the whole dress over pants thing, but I'm loving how it all comes together with the yellow, the print dress, the rough looking jeans and the amazing heels! Maybe it's the collours or how it's all tied in with the geeky glasses. I don't know, but I love it!

Este look Acne Resort 2012 não me sai da cabeça! Normalmente não sou apreciadora da moda dos vestidos por cima de calças, mas adoro como este look está construído com o amarelo, o vestido às flores, as jeans rasgadas e uns saltos espectaculares. Se calhar são as cores ou a forma como está tudo conjugado com os óculos à cromo! Não sei o que é, mas adoro!

Sem comentários: