quinta-feira, 7 de julho de 2011

Kate's New Beginning


Finally a Vogue Uk cover that does it for me! (The last cover was so bad I didn't even buy the magazine...That's how bad it was! You all know what I'm talking about right?) Kate and Mario never let you down I guess! Specially if there is a Miu Miu dress involved! Right now I'm flipping the pages like a maniac! Loving loving the August edition!

(Is it me or does Kate look a bit like Uma Turman in this picture? And when I say looks like I mean they look like twins separated at birth!)
(Sou só eu ou a Kate está um bocadinho parecida com a Uma Turman nesta foto? E quando digo parecida quero dizer mesmo igual, tipo gémeas separadas à nascença!)

Since the blog wasn't working very well on the weekend and I've been busy busy (birthday, in-laws in town...) I'm gonna leave you with some photos from Kate's wedding!

Absolutely loved the custom John Galliano dress and the amazingly romantic and sweet veil!

I thought it was really cool that Kate had such a traditional wedding. Wasn't expecting that from her! But what impressed me the most was how happy and excited they were! Aww! Congratulations Kate and Jamie! Hope you're happy together!

Finalmente uma capa da Vogue UK que funciona! ( A última era tão má que nem tive vontade de comprar! Era assim tão má! Vocês sabem do que é que estou a falar, certo?) Acho que a Kate e o Mario nunca desiludem! Especialmente se houver um vestido Miu Miu envolvido no esquema! Agora estou a passar as páginas como uma maluquinha! Adoro mesmo a edição de Agosto!
E como o blogue não estava a funcionar no fim-de-semana e tenho andado ocupadérrima (aniversário, sogrinhos a visitar...), deixo-vos umas fotos do casamento da Kate.
Adorei o vestido John Galliano e o véu super romântico! Achei giro que o casamento da Kate tenha sido tão tradicional! Não estava à espera! Mas o que mais me impressionou foi o quão felizes e animados eles estavam! Aww! Parabéns Kate e Jamie! Espero que sejam muito felizes juntos!

Sem comentários: